Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week six 2014


Ok, I only had 3 entries in the last challenge, but that's my fault. I've been a bit absent lately... I even failed this month on my Women of Horror posts. Sickness took over the Hollar Household and anyone with a small child knows a week of barfing... and other things, can be draining. Then I was sick. It wasn't fun. I even missed the last challenge. But I am back and I am going to try to be a better blogger and even post some more interviews in a few days.

Now, on to the winners.

 Honorable Mention:
 @bullishink: I loved this! Love is so many things that people don't realize. 

Honorable Mention:
@LurchMunster I am really enjoying your serial.

Winner:
 @SarahAisling

Sarah, this sent chills through me. Well done!

"Man in the Mirror"

When Katie told Dave she was leaving, he took it well. She finalized plans, packing her things and Daniel's.

A horn sounded out front—their cab.

Katie froze, realizing her error when she entered the bedroom. Daniel's innocent eyes met hers over Dave's shoulder. Dave's cunning ones met hers in the mirror. She was going nowhere.

Okay, what I need is email addresses to send the gift copy of Love's Peripeteias to.  Sarah, you win the paperback copy, so I need an mailing address for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment