Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Taking a Break


 
If you came here looking for 55 Word Challenge, you are going to be dissapointed. It has been a grueling week. Jeff's schedule has been turned upside down, which has turned my schedule upside down. I've gotten behind on the A to Z Challenge and I'm not sure if I am going to get caught back up. My muse has been... very unmotivated. I've been working on Marked, so perhaps she just can't change gears, I don't know. Then I broke my glasses...which had been super glued together after the last break, but now are broke but good. An eye appointment tomorrow will hopefully help In the meantime,  I am going to take today off and not do anything but enjoy my family.
 
Check back next week and enoy the lovely weather. (Lovely hear anyway, despite the rain.)


No comments:

Post a Comment