Friday, January 11, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Forty-One

Winner 55 Word Challenge
Week Forty-One
 
 
Another great week and another tough decision. I went back and forth several times.
Honorable Mentions:
@SiobhanMuir: I liked the dark, desperate feel of this. Broken promises and the inability to break free.
@LastKrystallos: Nicely written. I especially liked the last line.
@Klingorengi: All three prompts and nicely done.
Winner:
@solimond: Loved this! I almost feel bad for the guy.
 
“HA! I finally got you. You can’t move, can you? The chains have iron.” The man was smug. “Now give me your gold.”

Tamsil rolled his eyes, looking down at the chain wrapped around his bare feet. “I told you. I’m not a leprechaun. Idiot.” He gave a shark toothed grin. “But come closer, please.”
Okay, that's it for this week! If you are looking for something to write in the meantime, check out Motivation MondayTuesday Tales, Thursday Threads and  Friday FrightsMonday Mixer should be returning this week.
Also check out the 12th Night Masquerade Flash Fiction Contest. It ends tomorrow, so you need to hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment