Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Seventy-Five




 
 
Looks like I am getting this done at the last minute, once again. So here we go.
 
Honorable Mentions:
@nickjohns999: Chilling story and gave me the heebie-jeebies.
@BethAvery: Tragic tale. Stuck with me.
@bookwormattack: Wow. Made me shiver. I wasn’t sure… was she a vampire or a ghost.
Overachiever:
@ducknado: I loved every part of this story.
 
 
 
Winner:
This story was fantastic, especially since the bridge in question does have a past. The picture is showing the side of Cry Baby Bridge, in my town. It has a history… car accident, dead baby crying. So it makes sense that a murder would take place there too. 
 
Laid To Rest
 
The metal angles reminded him of sitting in church beside his mama. The way the sun pierced through the stained glass, casting a panoply of crimson shades and shapes across Father Fitzgerald’s skull, was a grim memory. Fortunately for everyone, the priest now rested, forever, beneath the triangle of cool blue water and river rocks.
 
-----
55 words / @bullishink

No comments:

Post a Comment