Friday, June 15, 2012

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week 13

Winner




Honorable Mentions:

@michelawalters  I like the detail that went into this, his weight, his breathing, the obsessive love along with verbal abuse and then the unknown…ready to do what was necessary. I wasn’t sure if she was going to slit his throat or cut a little lower.

@tollykit This story was delicious, in more ways than one. I wasn’t sure if the wolf was the betrayer or the weapon used to kill the betrayer, but the last line cinched this one for Honorable mention.

@J_M_Blackman  I loved the twist at the end of this story. A unique way to ensure faithfulness and it would seem, leave the other party aware, at least momentarily.



And the Winner is…



@MLGammella  The setup was perfect. What I liked was how she let him think everything was okay, only to let him have it in the end. Here’s her story.



 Bloody Reunion



He thought the heat from my skin was passion. He thought the tension in my body was from pleasure. He thought he knew me.



He didn’t.



He also didn’t know I saw him with my sister. He’d come tonight, but for the last time. I’d get my revenge with his blood flowing across my hands.



@MLGammella

55 Words

So the winner wins this beautiful winners badge, feel free to snatch it and place it in your blog or web site. Also a $5.00 Gift card from Amazon and a copy of my short stories, Blood Lust and The Second Wave: A Post-Apocalyptic Tale. DM me your email addy so I can get these sent off to you. Prizes to be awarded within a week of winning.

Thank you everyone for entering! Check back next week and if anyone is interested in guest judging, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment