Thursday, June 7, 2012

Winner 55 Word Challenge: Week Twelve

Winner 55 Word Challenge
Week Twelve



Honorable Mentions:

@blanchardauthor The unknown was what I loved about this. The door and the speculation of what might be on the other side and the willingness to step in, faith that it might be Heaven.

@DavidALudwig I think David Ludwig must be slightly evil. I love it.

@solimond  Very nicely written. Makes me wonder how often they’ve had this conversation.



Winner:

@SiobhanMuir  Not only did this make me laugh, but it made me want to read more. See for yourself.



Zerilka strode through the forest, her legs swishing through the heavy skirts. The new dress made her feel like a princess.
A princess being stalked.

Footsteps dogged her own, but each time she looked back, nothing followed.
At last she caught the flicker of a horn and a silver tail.

“Dammit! I’m not a virgin!”
55 words





Thank you everyone for entering!  See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! The photo made me laugh and I just had to have her waving the unicorn off. So glad you enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siobhan, that was fantastic! Way to hit the humor there. :)

    ReplyDelete